- Private Sessions are 45 minutes and customized for your personal needs
- you can sign up for a FREE 30 minute consultation before your first lesson
- Movement is based in Laban/Bartenieff Movement Analysis, the Alexander Technique, and other movement and somatic practices.
- The content of your private session will be designed for your body, needs, and comfort level.
- If you are interested in just the Alexander Technique, lessons will be through the Alexander Technique Denver School until my certification is completed in Fall 2020. Contact me for more information.
- Reasons for private sessions
- to ease somatic pain or discomfort
- as cross training and efficiency for athletes or performing artists
- to help public speakers, business or organization leaders, or anyone wanting to work on confidence and communication for both body and mind
- to have time devoted to presence in your body for holistic well-being
- to help with stress management and self-regulation
- Online Rates
- $35 for 45 minutes
- $300 for 10 lessons (valid for 1 year after purchase)
- $25 for 45 minutes (Student Rate)
- In Person Rates (COVID-19 Health and Safety Precautions below)
- $50 for 45 minutes
- $425 for 10 lessons (valid for 1 year after purchase)
- $40 for 45 minutes (Student Rate)
- Venmo @Sara-Yanney
- Cash (in person sessions only)
Health and Safety for In Person Lessons: We are following CDC recommendations and guidelines and will do what is needed for your personal comfort level. Masks are mandatory. We can maintain six feet distance at all times, but if you are comfortable, there can be some hands on work. You can determine if you would prefer a face shield and/or gloves to be worn. Lessons can be outdoors when the weather allows. Our indoor space will be sanitized before and after every lesson. More details will be sent to you in your student agreement. Lessons should always be a safe space, but especially during a pandemic, we will do everything to make sure you are safe and comfortable.