Reserve a Workshop for Your School
We are happy to hold a virtual workshop for the teachers of your school. If you are in the Denver/Boulder, CO area or the Fort Lauderdale, FL area, you can book a workshop at your school, when public health and safety conditions allow, with Sara or Nicole. Please contact us for scheduling and group pricing.
1.5 Hour Intro Virtual Workshops
Tuesday 1/5/2021 @7pm-8:30pm EST Creating Connections in the Classroom (click here to register)
Wednesday 1/7/2021 @7pm-8:30pm EST Preventing Burnout Through Body Awareness (click here to register)
Saturday 6 Hour Virtual Professional Development Workshops
- Saturday 1/8/2021 (click here to register)
Schedule: (30 minutes at the beginning and end of the workshop, there will be additional time for questions and answers)
11:00am-2:00pm EST (Morning Session: Effort and Body)
2:00pm-3:00pm EST Lunch Break
3:00pm-3:30pm EST Q&A time for full day students
3:30pm-630pm EST (Afternoon Session: Shape and Space)
Tuition: $90 for the morning or afternoon or $150 for the full 6 hour training (click here to register)
What you get:
- a 3 hour or 6 hour interactive workshop with a maximum of a 1 to 10 student to teacher ratio
- scheduled time before and after workshops for questions and support from the instructors and other participants
- an introduction to the Laban Movement Analysis system with tools to apply it for you and your students
- ongoing support from our private Facebook group for past participants in our professional development workshops
MORE WORKSHOPS COMING SOON!
Please let us know if there are days or times that you would like to see on our schedule.